The Editorial Assistant's job is to support the leadership team in both editorial endeavors and administrative tasks. Candidates must be passionate about creativity and innovation, plus have an interest in several of our diverse subject areas. Exceptional writing skills are expected, plus a willingness to be flexible and an ability to multi-task. Day to day tasks will vary from research and writing to analytics and reporting.
* Education and/or experience in writing or journalism
* 1+ years of experience in digital publishing including writing and editing experience for a daily publication
* 1+ years administrative support
* Basic understanding of digital media analytics
* Basic experience with photography, art and layout production
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter that tells us who you are, what makes you tick and why you’re well suited for this job.